Talking to leaders over the last week, one of the common themes was the desire to connect with peers to discuss challenges they are facing. They want to know things like:
- What are other leaders outside my business and across industries doing?
- What ideas or strategies can we share to lighten the load?
- Who I can talk to about the issues I'm grappling with when my team expect me to have all the answers?
Nobody wants to navigate these unchartered waters alone.
And you don't have to!
If you have a leadership role within your business, then make sure to book your place at an upcoming Virtual Leadership Round Table. Each session will be facilitated by me and attended by your peers. There will be 3 of these events held via Zoom on the following dates:
- Wednesday 1st April 12-2pm [AEDT]
- Wednesday 15th April 12-2pm [AEDT]
- Wednesday 29th April 12-2pm [AEDT]
You can attend one, two or all three. Register here.
Please feel free to share this with peers you think will benefit from this opportunity.
I look forward to seeing you there!